Kony World 2014, where leaders in mobility share their secrets. This year’s jam-packed agenda included:
- Analyst keynotes with Forrester’s Jeffrey Hammond and Gartner’s Van Baker
- Technical track for IT and developers including an Evening with Engineering
- Consumerand employeebased app tracks featuring Kony customers like Bayer, Nationwide, China Light & Power, Huntington Bank, and more
- End-to-end product demos of Kony’s new Multi-Channel Experience Platform
- Practical “birds of a feather” sessions suggested by attendees and moderated by Kony experts
Kony World 2014: The Impact of Mobile from Global to Local
Former Mexico president Vicente Fox shares his thoughts and experiences on the marriage of technology and human relationships and how governments can leverage this relationship to make a positive impact.
Kony World 2014: The New Problem Statement for IT Organizations
CIO of UST Global, Tony Velleca, shares his thoughts on how to stay relevant in a changing mobile market.
Of course, every good conference balances work with play. Kony World also included optional golf outings, spa activities, and plenty of food, drink, and fun.
The event was held in Orlando!