IT Portfolio Analysis services show you how to bring a long-term disciplined and balanced management strategy to your IT investments. We enable you to effectively manage your portfolio through a structured application rationalization process that takes into account costs, different technologies, and other dimensions of the business.
With a better understanding of your applications through an IT Portfolio Analysis, you can develop an enterprise architecture that allows you to effectively align IT with the business, establish good governance practices for IT management, and prioritize IT expenditures for maximum gain.
Our approach establishes a repeatable, continuous process of improvement for you to make the best possible decisions that directly affect how you can run and grow your business, now and into the future.
IT Portfolio Analysis services will evaluate your applications based on business segments, functionality and supported processes. This analysis provides a synthesized set of findings and prioritized application rationalization initiatives that are closely aligned with the defined enterprise architecture.
The analysis process starts by creating portfolio-based clusters of applications by business process. Within each portfolio, applications are analyzed for possible retirement, consolidation or reengineering. The outstanding needs of business groups are collected, analyzed, and prioritized, and a consolidated report is prepared with recommendations by portfolio and application.
Why UST Global for IT Portfolio Analysis?
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you engage our IT Portfolio Analysis services:
- Detailed portfolio analysis enhances the development and maintenance of existing and future applications.
- Centralized vendor accountable for the overall management of applications.
- Strict adherence to agreed service levels and focused vendor management discipline.
- Faster introduction of new products and services
- Greater knowledge of applications scattered across multiple departments.
- Reduced IT budgets and clearer view of spending
- More effective IT and better alignment with business.