Website Privacy Notice:
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through the Site, we collect certain information from users of the Site.
Information we collect:
In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Performance Data refers to data input by users as they access services available on the site.
- Information about the equipment and communications method that you use to access the internet and the Site.
- The content of any correspondence that you may have with us or our representatives.
- Any information you provide to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
UST Global uses general information and performance data that has been de-coupled from any personal information for a broad range of purposes. UST Global may combine information about you with information about others who use the Site and remove all personal identifiers to create de-identified information. For example:
- We may use de-identified information to assist in the development of new programs and services.
- We may use de-identified general data to determine characteristics of visitors to our site, to help us serve our site users in the most useful way possible.
- We may use any of this de-identified data in presentations, research and other related materials
- We may use any of this data in aggregate form to analyze trends
- We may use data to monitor and analyze Site traffic and usage patterns and to improve the content and content delivery
Use of Your Information:
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you in the best possible manner.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
We also may use personal information that is coupled with general information and performance data to improve your experience on our Site by providing you with information that is relevant to you. For security reasons and to confirm the integrity of our data, we may combine components of data with other sources of information that may identify you unless otherwise described herein. Such identifying information will only be used for our internal business purposes.
Disclosing Your Information:
Generally, UST Global will not provide personal information we collect to third parties, including our affiliates and including unaffiliated third party business partners, to enable them to provide you with information about their products or services. However, we may share your personal information with third parties, where it is required or permitted by law in the following instances:
- UST Global may release information concerning your use of the Site when it believes in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, pursuant to a warrant, court order, subpoena, etc.), to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the Site, to protect UST Global’s rights or property, enforce any contract between you and UST Global , or if UST Global reasonably believes that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure.
- UST Global may, at times, choose to buy or sell assets. In these transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if UST Global were involved in a sale, merger, acquisition of assets or other change of ownership, then user information would be one of the assets transferred;
- Should UST Global be forced to declare bankruptcy, insolvency, or need to initiate a reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Use of “Cookies”:
“Cookies” are small files of data that reside on your computer that allow us to recognize you as a previous site user if you return to the Site using the same computer and browser. These cookies allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in the Site during the same session.
We also use longer-lasting cookies to display your name on some of our web forms, so that you don’t have to retype your name and contact information each time you request content that requires a form to be submitted. Our cookie files are encoded so that any information stored in them may only be interpreted by the servers on the Site. Web browsers and other software allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, to block or reject all cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you choose to reject cookies, you can change your browser setting and know that the Site may not operate efficiently for you and you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site. If you don’t change your browser setting, we will assume that you are permitting to receive all cookies.
UST Global cares about protecting the security and integrity of your personal information. We use commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to keep information about you that we collect or store on or through the Site safe from unauthorized access. We use password protocols, encryption software and a server with firewalls to protect personal and other information we receive.
Nevertheless, no set of security safeguards is guaranteed to be impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that communications to or from the Site, or that data transmitted or stored on or through the Site, are or will be totally secure from loss, misuse or unauthorized access by third parties. By providing us with written notice, you can withdraw your consent to collect and use your personal information at any time.
Third Party Websites and Interactions:
Transfer to Other Countries:
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Site is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including personally identifying information, on our Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you believe any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, or have any complaints about our Site, please inform us as soon as possible at the address below.
UST Global, Inc
20 Enterprise, Aliso Viejo, CA - 92656